Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 January 2012

MATLAB Codes for Image Processing

As I had promised, I am going to upload the files to various codes related to image processing in MATLAB. Starting from the simpler, I will move on to more complex codes. I have commented wherever the need be, in order to make the code understandable to a laymen. Suggestions are always welcome. I will keep on posting the links of file-hosting sites where I have uploaded my code. A single click will enable you to download the code. The codes have been written in MS Word. All you need to do is to copy-paste the code in the MATLAB editor, unless otherwise specified.

Bit-Plane Slicing Technique
Neighborhood of a pixel
Statistical order filtering
Convolution/correlation of two images
Edge-detection using HAAR filter
Color to gray conversion

1 comment:

  1. Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Great work admin.Keep update more blog.
    Matlab Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete