Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 January 2012

I am not much of an extensive blogger, this being my first attempt to write a blog. I'd try and make this blog as interesting as possible. This being the first post, I'll try and describe myself.

I am a student of Electronics Engineering at BVM Engineering College. I love programming (yes, I am a geek!). I love to code in MATLAB (unfortunately!). I also like OpenCV, Image Processing, Cryptography - although I am a newbie in these fields. I am going to further my career in the field of Robotics and Intelligent Systems.

As for life apart studies, I follow football and tennis. I am a die hard fan of Manchester United as I am of Roger Federer. I hate so see them lose. I support them whatever the scenario be, and I believe 'Form is temporary, class is permanent.' Watching sports has taught me an important aspect of life - that winning and losing is part and partial of life. What matters is how you get up after being knocked down once. Never say die. Apart from this, I (used to!!) play badminton regularly.

I laugh a lot. I speak a lot. I write. I read. I party. I sing. I dance. I adore. I hate. My idea of bliss is a dark room with a television set, and watching Manchester United play. I love my enemies and hate my friends (Yes, you read it right!!) To some people, I am a Rockstar, to some I am a sweet kaminaa. Some think of me as simply incomprehensible, while some adore my simplicity. I love my mom above everything in the world. I firmly believe that you never really know how strong you are, until being strong is the only option you have. Last but not the least,

'If it were not for Physics and law enforcement, I would have been uncontrollable'

Hope you like tis post, and I'd appreciate any comments to improve it. See you soon, till than - All izz well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment